||January 13, 2020
||Full time Employee
||San Diego, CA
||Senior Executive Assitant
|MANAGERIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for providing reception support to our customers, visitors and our staff.
- Coordinate, assist in planning, and monitor meetings; actively manage reception and conference room calendars, including mediation of conflicts.
- Manage prep and close-out of meetings including: video-conferencing set-up, dial-in set-up, printing of materials.
- Act as main point of contact for catering orders, including individual and department lunches.
- Responsibilities include answering all incoming calls in a courteous and cordial manner, determine purpose, and forward appropriately.
- Route all incoming mail and deliveries, send faxes, and retrieve and route incoming faxes promptly.
- Research, compile, summarize information to formulate correspondence and respond to various inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Office upkeep, stocking supplies, and managing office equipment (clean coffee machines, maintain printer, build furniture, water plants, etc.). Ensure office space and equipment is well-maintained, organized, secure, and supplies are stocked at all times.
- Coordinate with shipping requestor to ensure all approvals, customs forms and other required documents are compiled prior to compounds shipping.
- Support senior administrative team in on-going credit card reconciliation, adhering to weekly, monthly and quarter-end deadlines.
- Assist with legal department support including signature coordination, sending and receiving documents, and filing legal documents.
- Monitor general office supply and breakroom inventory and manage weekly orders. Coordinate department and individual requests as a part of weekly orders.
- Coordinate birthday celebrations and other company events.
- Office coordination with landlord, facilities/maintenance, and other office vendors. Assist in reservation of shared spaces with the building.
- Assist senior administrative, IT and HR teams in providing a seamless onboarding process for new hires.
- Work in partnership with IT department to assist in management of IT ticketing system.
- Assist senior administrative team in the organization and management of the Intranet.
- Ad Hoc Admin support including: registering employees for conferences; maintaining company phone, photo, and birthday directories; conducting general errands as needed for company events or shipments; ordering business cards for employees; scanning business cards for senior leadership.
- Independently manage multiple administrative projects and meet deadlines. Perform other duties as required.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent education, training or experience.
- 2 years of job experience providing administrative support
- Ability to speak effectively and communicate to visitors in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-changing environment and respond to needs quickly
- Must be a team player who excels at customer service.
- Will be detail oriented with strong attention to detail and have demonstrated experience prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks simultaneously. Punctuality and a positive, cheerful attitude is a must
- Experience with Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams preferred
- Tech savvy and experience with Microsoft Outlook is a must—particularly being comfortable coordinating meetings and calendaring. Preferred experience with managing conference room calendars.
While performing the duties the employee is:
- constantly required to sit, and to reach to use computers and other office equipment
- occasionally stand for extended periods of time, up to four (4) hours/time.
- occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds
- constantly required to view objects at close and distant ranges
- frequently required to communicate with others
Note: For the purpose of this summary, occasionally is used to represent up to 1/3 of the time given to the work day, frequently represents 1/3 to 2/3 of the time and constantly represents 2/3 or more of the time.
Employee frequently works in a professional office environment and lab with lots of computer equipment, tools, and moderate amounts of noise and activity. Employee may occasionally be required to travel. The work environment is fast-paced and demanding. Off-shift, weekend and overtime duties may be required as assigned by the manager.
Kura Oncology offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org