||August 15, 2019
||Full time Employee
||Chief Medical Officer
|MANAGERIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead cross-functional clinical teams for the design and conduct of oncology/hematology studies.
- Ensure that scientific rigor and innovation continues to be integrated into and drives Kura Oncology’s development strategies.
- Ensure excellence in both strategy and execution by partnering closely with clinical operations, biostatistics, data management, program management, and research colleagues.
- Serve as Medical Monitor of sponsored clinical research and as medical representative to CROs, reference laboratories and other organizations involved in the execution of clinical trials.
- Responsible for of all clinical regulatory deliverables and other clinical documents associated with the clinical trials under his/her direct responsibility, including protocols, and the clinical portion of INDs, CTAs, investigator brochures, CRF’s, annual IND reports, CSR’s and clinical expert reports, among others.
- Responsible for the analysis of clinical data, including safety monitoring in collaboration with PV.
- Participate in site initiation visits and other site visits at clinical center.
- D. degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in drug development either in industry (preferred) or in academia. M.D. Ph.D. degree preferred.
- Proven track record of strong clinical research skills, including publications.
- Ability to partner with others to implement innovative oncology development strategies.
- Experience in precision oncology/hematology preferred.
Employee frequently works in a professional office environment and lab with lots of computer/lab equipment, tools, and moderate amounts of noise and activity. Employee may occasionally be required to travel. The work environment is fast-paced and demanding. Off-shift, weekend and overtime duties may be required as assigned by the manager.
Kura Oncology offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org