||Human Resources Business Partner, Manager level
||September 1, 2019
||Full time Employee
||Director, Human Resources
|MANAGERIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Strategic Partner- help develop and implement strategies for employees and the organization that help Kura reach its strategic goals. Oversee organizational and culture changes in support of employees and the company as we grow.
- Talent Acquisition- help establish Kura Oncology’s presence in the market as an innovative and attractive employer. Create a Talent Acquisition process that makes it easier for Kura to attract and retain quality talent in a consistent manner.
- Onboarding- Establish an onboarding process that helps new hires traverse our cultural learning curve and make integration easier and faster.
- Training- Create and manage the training program for Kura Employees. Conduct needs assessments for the organization’s current workforce to determine types of training and development needed improving skill gaps and qualifications.
- Recordkeeping – Manages and maintains the HR system; accurately enters new hire critical information, i.e., salary, title, location, reporting manager, changes to benefits, salary, etc. Prepares and maintains audit report requests. Ensures that information presented by various areas of the company is current
- Employee Relations- identify, advise and help resolve conflicts to maintain and/or positive working relationships. Maintain a close connection to and awareness of staff engagement and morale levels to ensure employees are able to perform at their best.
- Compliance- ensure all labor and employment laws are being followed in a multistate environment. Take proactive steps to minimize risks by handling and addressing complaints. Determine if and when HR policies and procedures are needed.
- System Implementations – Leads HR system implementations, as the main contact and project manager in partnership with leadership
- BS in Business, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of (5) years of progressive HR experience. Experience in biotech, life sciences or pharma is required.
- Comfortable in a startup environment.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external constituents, both in support of their efforts and with constructive feedback.
- Results oriented and self-motivating. Ability to work with a sense of urgency, discipline, commitment and organization.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills focusing on collaboration and win-win solutions.
- Demonstrated success managing and implementing projects.
- Problem solving capabilities that include analytical ability, innovation solutions and decision making capabilities. Ability to think ahead be proactive.
- Ability to travel occasionally for business, up to 10%.
Employee frequently works in a professional office environment. Employee may occasionally be required to travel. The work environment is fast-paced and demanding. Off-shift, weekend and overtime duties may be required as assigned by the manager.
Kura Oncology offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com