||February 14, 2020
||Full time Employee
||Senior Executive Assitant
|MANAGERIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and maintain Executives’ calendars, contacts and schedules
- Handle details of confidential nature that are critical/time sensitive
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, conferences, catering arrangements, equipment, agendas and presentation materials
- Responsible for creating and coordinating all travel with expected changes etc.; also create expense reports and provide travel information to Finance
- Manage flow of information from internal and external sources
- Draft, format and edit correspondence/documents, slides, utilizing appropriate word processing, spreadsheets, database or graphics software to achieve appropriate results
- May provided guidance to other Administrative Assistants, as needed
- Assist executive and senior management with interviewing efforts as needed
- Handle Executives’ personal agendas as needed
- Support the Clinical team on their day to day activities
- Correspond and coordinate with CRO’s\
- Perform other duties as required.
- BA is required.
- Biotech or Pharma experience is required, working with a Clinical function is preferred.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience supporting C-level
- Proficient with basic computer skills including typing and 10-key by touch, Word, Excel, Outlook, Concur, WebEx and PowerPoint
- Project management experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment regarding highly sensitive and external communications.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written coupled with strong command of English
- Ability to work well with diverse
- Excellent professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Displays strong initiative and ability to work well independently as well as with others.
- Must be flexible and adaptive to plans changing.
While performing the duties the employee is:
- constantly required to sit, and to reach to use computers and other office equipment
- occasionally stand for extended periods of time, up to four (4) hours/time.
- occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds
- constantly required to view objects at close and distant ranges
- frequently required to communicate with others
Note: For the purpose of this summary, occasionally is used to represent up to 1/3 of the time given to the work day, frequently represents 1/3 to 2/3 of the time and constantly represents 2/3 or more of the time.
Employee frequently works in a professional office environment and lab with lots of computer equipment, tools, and moderate amounts of noise and activity. Employee may occasionally be required to travel. The work environment is fast-paced and demanding. Off-shift, weekend and overtime duties may be required as assigned by the manager.
Kura Oncology offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com