Kura Oncology is currently recruiting for a Drug Supply Coordinator. This position can be based in San Diego, CA or in our Cambridge, MA office.
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for developing drug supply planning strategy and overall management of supplies for clinical studies.
- Monitor and track global clinical supply inventory at the clinical site level for studies; track specific milestone dates and adjusting drug distribution plan accordingly
- Coordinate drug supply delivery timelines with Clinical and CMC, packaging source area(s), and indirectly with GMP manufacturers, QA and Regulatory Affairs, as required
- Maintain close communications with all internal-chain groups to ensure the adequate supply of clinical supplies throughout the duration of multiple clinical trials
- Serve as knowledgeable resource for managers throughout the organization on issues related to clinical supplies and project management
- Develop drug request forms to be utilized by sites when re-supplies are required
- Oversight of drug order requests and process
- Reconciliation of drug distribution invoices, liaising with finance
- Support financial planning for global clinical supplies, including budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning activities for clinical trials
- Coordinate the origination, proofing and translation of clinical study labels, as required
- Other duties as requested by supervisor
- Bachelor degree, RN, or equivalent, preferably in a scientific or pharmaceutical discipline
- 4+ years of prior experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical supply logistics environment preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of inventory management systems
- Working knowledge of Clinical Trials and the Clinical Trial Supply process
- Proactively identifying potential issues, develop mitigating actions and notifying appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- General working knowledge of essential computer applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
Kura Oncology offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com