||March 5, 2020
||Senior Executive Assistant
|MANAGERIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and maintain Executives’ calendars, contacts and schedules
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, conferences, catering arrangements, equipment, agendas and presentation materials
- Responsible for creating and coordinating all travel with expected changes etc.; also create expense reports and provide travel information to Finance
- Responsible for providing reception support to our customers, visitors and our staff.
- Coordinate, assist in planning, and monitor meetings; actively manage reception and conference room calendars, including mediation of conflicts.
- Manage prep and close-out of meetings including: video-conferencing set-up, dial-in set-up, printing of materials.
- Act as main point of contact for catering orders, including individual and department lunches.
- Responsibilities include answering all incoming calls in a courteous and cordial manner, determine purpose, and forward appropriately.
- Route all incoming mail and deliveries, send faxes, and retrieve and route incoming faxes promptly.
- Research, compile, summarize information to formulate correspondence and respond to various inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Office upkeep, stocking supplies, and managing office equipment (clean coffee machines, maintain printer, build furniture, water plants, coordinate machine cleanings, empty dishwaser, etc.). Ensure office space and equipment is well-maintained, organized, secure, and supplies are stocked at all times.
- Coordinate with shipping requestor to ensure all approvals, customs forms and other required documents are compiled prior to compounds shipping.
- Support senior administrative team in on-going credit card reconciliation, adhering to weekly, monthly and quarter-end deadlines.
- Monitor general office supply and breakroom inventory and manage weekly orders. Coordinate department and individual requests as a part of weekly orders.
- Coordinate birthday celebrations and other company events.
- Office coordination with landlord, facilities/maintenance, and other office vendors. Assist in reservation of shared spaces with the building.
- Assist senior administrative, IT and HR teams in providing a seamless onboarding process for new hires.
- Ad Hoc Admin support including: registering employees for conferences; maintaining company phone, photo, and birthday directories; conducting general errands as needed for company events or shipments; ordering business cards for employees; scanning business cards for senior leadership.
- Independently manage multiple administrative projects and meet deadlines. Perform other duties as required.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent education, training or experience.
- 2+ years of job experience providing administrative support
- Biotech or Pharma experience is preferred
- Ability to speak effectively and communicate to visitors in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-changing environment and respond to needs quickly.
- Must be a team player who excels at customer service.
- Will be detail oriented with strong attention to detail and have demonstrated experience prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks simultaneously. Punctuality and a positive, cheerful attitude is a must.
- Experience with Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams preferred.
- Tech savvy and experience with Microsoft Outlook is a must—particularly being comfortable coordinating meetings and calendaring. Preferred experience with managing conference room calendars.
While performing the duties the employee is:
- constantly required to sit, and to reach to use computers and other office equipment
- occasionally stand for extended periods of time, up to four (4) hours/time.
- occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds
- constantly required to view objects at close and distant ranges
- frequently required to communicate with others
Note: For the purpose of this summary, occasionally is used to represent up to 1/3 of the time given to the work day, frequently represents 1/3 to 2/3 of the time and constantly represents 2/3 or more of the time.
Employee frequently works in a professional office environment and lab with lots of computer equipment, tools, and moderate amounts of noise and activity. Employee may occasionally be required to travel. The work environment is fast-paced and demanding. Off-shift, weekend and overtime duties may be required as assigned by the manager.
Kura Oncology is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org